Qlight’s flame proof beacon sounder combination QNES-CR can be operated in a harsh ambient temperature as low as -52 °C(-61.6 °F).
Arctic Ocean is one of the coldest places in the world. The vessels must be reliable and robust enough if they pass through the Arctic Ocean. If you’re looking for a signaling device which is suitable for this application, QNES-CR is a perfect solution. Followings are QNES-CR’s features.
- Explosion proof, multifunctional, and compact LED signal light designed for use in explosive gas environments with Ex d Ⅱ C rating
- ATEX/IECEx exproof Beacon sounder combination unit that can be used in an environment of extremely low temperature as low as -52℃(-61.6℉)
- Cold resistant parts realize stable operation of beacon at very low temperature
- Features excellent shock and vibration resistance, maintenance significantly reduced with long-lasting LED light source
- A variety of sound selections between warning sounds, alarm sounds, melodies and voice messages to fit your sophisticated application needs
- Features superior durability with aluminum housing
- Fully enclosed structure with protection rating of IP66
- Housing standard color: Red, MUNSELL No. 7.5BG 7/2
- Cable Entry : 1/2” NPT
- Sound Volume : Max. 110dB at 1m
- Flashing rate(LF type) : 60~80/min.
- Strobe rate(LS type) : 70~80/min.
- Simulated revolving rate(LR type) : 120~140RPM
- Materials : Lens-PC, Inner lens-Tempered glass, Bracket-SS304, Protection cage-SS316
- Certificates : ATEX, IECEx
- Protection rating : ATEX – II2G Ex db IIC T5/T6 Gb, IP66
IECEx – Ex db IIC T5/T6 Gb, IP66
- Ambient operating temperature : -52℃ ≤ Tamb ≤ +60℃(T5)
-52℃ ≤ Tamb ≤ +45℃(T6)